Monday, March 3, 2014

Star Sampler Blog Hop


We are so excited to kick off the Star Sampler Blog Hop here at Inspired by Fabric!

We sent Marblehead Venetian Glass fabric to seven different designers who each created a star block using these gorgeous prints and solid white (optional). Each day for the next two weeks we'll be sharing a star block tutorial with you, and then we'll finish up with assembly directions to put together a table runner or quilt. Throughout the blog hop, you'll also be able to enter to win one of three Marblehead Venetian Glass bundles for yourself! 

So please, follow along! 
Grab some Marblehead Venetian Glass fabric and sew stars with us!  

The line-up:

     Star #1: Connie of Free Motion by the River
     Star #2: Joanne
     Star #3: Fabri-Quilt blog team
     Star #4: Dawn from Spring Water Designs
     Star #5: Heidi from The Whimsical Workshop
     Star #6: Fabri-Quilt blog team
     Star #7: Shanna from Fiber of All Sorts
     Star #8: Tammy from Tamarinis
     Star #9: Monica from Diary of a Quilt Maven




3 comments:

  1. I like the wonky star block. My favorite fabric is the blue purple and green balls. I just love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabric! Is this how you enter for the drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have emailed several times and I have not heard from you since winning the fabric. I am concerned that my package has been overlooked or lost in the mail. Please email me at jeannegwin@gmail.com thank you so much

    ReplyDelete