Monday, March 19, 2018

Mad for Solids: Round 1, Day 2

Welcome to the second day of voting in our Mad for Solids Bracket! 
We've asked 16 designers to select 8-fabric palettes of Painter's Palette Solids. We're asking you to help us choose the favorite. 


You can vote in three different ways: 
1. Leave a comment here on the blog.
2. Vote on our Facebook page.
3. Leave a comment on Instagram
One vote per person per medium, please. 

Voting is open from 6 pm CDT Monday, March 19th through 5:59 pm CDT Tuesday, March 20th. 

Voting for this game has now ended. Thank you!

Game 2:

Tequila Sunrise
Christine @ccpquilt
From top: Fireworks, Daredevil, Verbena, Poppy Red, Crimson, Claret, Bordeaux, Fuchsia
I’ve always wanted to design a quilt around the soft range of colors from a sunset, tequila sunrise was born out of this desire but constrained with the guiding influence of choosing colors that I do not typically work with. Orange has always been a difficult color for me to embrace but so many influential people in my life live in these vibrant warm tones.


vs.


Lake Tahoe
Cynthia @ahhhquilting

From top: Apple Green, Island, Pale Aqua, Gulfstream, Waterfall, River, Pewter, Gray
My bundle was inspired by a photo I took while visiting Lake Tahoe last fall. The photo was of a row of colorful paddle boards lined up on the shore near a dock.  I chose all the colors directly from the paddle boards, beautiful shades of blues, green and gray.



Vote by leaving a comment below with the name of the bundle you are voting for. 

See our entire Sweet Sixteen bracket here.

See all 168 Painter’s Palette Solids colors here. 

Want some for yourself? Find a list of shops carrying Painter's Palette Solids here.

95 comments:

  1. Lake Tahoe
    nikilsend(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tequila Sunrise mumbird3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is tough, but Tequila Sunrise, by a nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so hard to choose tonight. Lake Tahoe by a nose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lake Tahoe. Thanks!

    Please click on the delaineelliott above for my email link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lake Tahoe angielovesgary2 atgmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lake Tahoe, I'm a sucker for blue 💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lake Tahoe! Because I live in CA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tequila Sunrise really appeals to me! I can visualize in a fabulous HST quilt,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard to choose! Tequila Sunrise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lake Tahoe

    anndunn24(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lake Tahoe mumbird3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the cool colors of Lake Tahoe best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tequila Sunrise

    lin.web.28 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. (Thank you for fixing whatever was not working yesterday!... I was unable to leave my vote for Tequila Sunrise!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tequila Sunrise Nancy A: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete