It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...
With American Patchwork & Quilting holding a blog hop to promote the 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge (568,000+ and counting donated!), we wanted to be part of the fun! We're proud to be a sponsor of this initiative, and proud to donate pillowcases to help those in need and get the Challenge closer to the one million pillowcase goal.
Three of our favorite designers and bloggers are officially part of the hop sharing pillowcases they've made using our fabric lines:
We're excited to see what these designers have created, but here at Inspired by Fabric we wanted to join in as well, sharing a holiday-themed flannel case made using our
We used the Checkerboard Band pattern (No. 6), which can be found here--a classic that goes together quickly with strip piecing, and perfect for showing off two contrasting flannels on the cuff!
AP&Q currently has 43 free pillowcase patterns on their website; you can find them all here--with so many choices, it's hard to choose just one!
Find all of our cozy Christmas Flannels here.
Make sure you check out everyone participating in today's Pillowcase Challenge Blog Hop!
· Alison Glass (http://alisonglass.com/blog)
· American Patchwork & Quilting (www.allpeoplequilt.com/blog)
· Barb and Mary of Me and My Sister Designs (http://www.meandmysisterdesigns.com/blog/)
· The Benartex Design Team: Sew in Love with Fabric (http://www.sewinlovewithfabric.blogspot.com)
· Debby Kratovil (http://debbykratovilquilts.blogspot.com/)
· Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts (http://www.laundrybasketquilts.net/blog/)
· Heidi Pridemore (http://heidipridemore.blogspot.com)
· How To Sew (www.howtosew.com)
· Jennifer Paganelli of Sis Boom (http://www.sisboom.com/blog/)
· Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts (http://figtreequilts.typepad.com/my_weblog/)
· Karrie Winters of Freckled Whimsy (http://www.freckledwhimsy.com/)
· Kelle Boyd of Ann Kelle (http://www.annkelle.com/category/blog/)
· Linda Carlson (www.lindacarlsonquilts.com)
· Lori Mason (http://www.lorimasondesign.com/news/)
· Modern Quilt Studio (http://craftnectar.com/)
· Nicole Daksiewicz of Modern Handcraft (http://modernhandcraft.com/)
· Northcott: Patti’s Patchwork (www.pattispatchwork.com)
· Shannon Fabrics: My Cuddle Corner (http://shannonfabrics.com/blog/index/)
· Tammy Silvers (http://www.tamarinis.typepad.com)
· Timeless Treasures: Sew Timeless (http://www.ttfabrics.com/blog/)
· Valori Wells (http://www.valoriwells.com/blog/)
· Verna Mosquera of The Vintage Spool (http://freespiritfabric.blogspot.com/)
· Wendy Sheppard of Ivory Spring (http://ivoryspring.wordpress.com/)
FInd out more about the 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, the September 24-hour Sew-a-thon to make more pillowcases (what could be more fun that a sewing sleepover with your friends? Think how many pillowcases you could make in your pajamas!), and how you can participate here.