Thursday, April 14, 2016

Vintage Shirting Blog Hop!

If you've been admiring Barbara J. Eikmeier's Vintage Shirting & Dress Prints collection, as well as her BOM Vintage Sampler quilt, you're in for a treat! 


We are hosting a 6-day blog hop featuring blocks made from these beautiful fabrics. Starting tomorrow, we'll send you to a different blog each day for a block tutorial. Each designer will show her block in two colorways. By the end of the hop, you'll have 12 blocks, perfect for a lap quilt. Of course, there will be giveaways along the way as well! 

Come back tomorrow, when the fun begins with Barb! 


Vintage Shirting & Dress Prints Blog Hop Schedule:
Thursday 4/14: Blog Hop Introduction
Friday 4/15: Barb Eikmeier @Barb's Favorites
Monday 4/18: Donna Lynn Thomas @DonnaLynnThomasQuilter
Tuesday 4/19: Kelly Ashton @KellyQuilter
Wednesday 4/20: Reeze Hanson @MorningGloryDesigns
Thursday 4/21: Sally Schneider @SallySchneider
Friday 4/22: Theresa Ward @AlwaysQuilts

See the entire Vintage Shirting & Dress Prints collection here and ask for it at your local quilt shop.


25 comments:

  1. FUN FUN! THANK YOU!
    msstitcher1214@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics. Can't wait to see what the designers make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics and I bet this hop will be fun. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics and I bet this hop will be fun. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the fabric and would like to get into the hop
    gandn74@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the fabric and would like to get into the hop
    gandn74@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sign me up! I'm a big fan of Barbara's Vintage Prints. I have the BOM, the fat quarter bundle, and yardage of several prints. I am a semi beginner quilter and my goal is to make the Vintage Sampler to hang in my house! I am busy making other quilts and building my skills so I'm not going to be able to make these blocks yet but I'd love to follow along! Jerushafields@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sign me up! I'm a big fan of Barbara's Vintage Prints. I have the BOM, the fat quarter bundle, and yardage of several prints. I am a semi beginner quilter and my goal is to make the Vintage Sampler to hang in my house! I am busy making other quilts and building my skills so I'm not going to be able to make these blocks yet but I'd love to follow along! Jerushafields@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shirtings, and these Vintage Prints are fabulous. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful fabrics! I will drfinitely ge following along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love most anything red, white, and blue, and am excited to see the blocks made with this fabric!
    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I need to buy some more Vintage Shirtings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does one need to check in here as well as follow the blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, We always love to get comments from our followers, but you don't have to check in here--only if you want to!

      Delete
  15. Does one need to check in here as well as follow the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Hi Susan, On the right hand sidebar, you'll see two options for following the blog--follow by email, or follow by blog reader. If you choose follow by email, you'll receive an email with a link to each new post we put on the blog.

      Delete
  17. This will really be fun.
    yawnba@gmail.com
    Barb Haake

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has been such a fun Hop! Thanks for all the sharing of Blocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is very nice fabric but i will suggest you should go for
    Manufacturing Suiting Fabrics in India they have excellent quality fabrics.

    ReplyDelete