Thanks for joining us! Last day of the hop!
We're excited to be sponsoring a blog hop this week featuring our Prairie Cloth Solids, featuring more than 60 bloggers. Each blogger will be sharing a block they've created using a six-fabric bundle of solids.
And of course, no blog hop is complete without giveaways--over the course of the hop, you'll have eight chances to win a 1/2 yard bundle of the blog hop's color palette (the only hard part will be deciding which blocks to make!).
This block hop was organized by four lovely hosts: Yvonne, Cheryl, Stephanie, and Terri Ann, who also selected this refreshing color palette, aptly named "Watermelon Summer." Thanks, ladies!
The hop runs for four days--Monday through Thursday--and each day you'll have a chance to enter to win a six-fabric bundle (the colors shown above plus white) both here at Inspired by Fabric and on the blog of the day's host.
Here's today's line-up--visit them all for block inspiration!
- Host Terri Ann of Childlike Fascination made a string showcase block
- Robyn of Hoops & Thimbles made a seahorse star block
- Helen of Midget Gem Quilts made a summer blog hopping
- Jinger of Trials of a Newbie Quilter made a lovely sailboat block
- Anja of Anja Quilts made a floor tile inspired block
- Mary of Quilting is in my Blood made a taffy pull block
- Emma of My Handmade Home made a fun pieced block
- Francine of Mocha Wild Child made a treasure hunt block
- Dena of Living Water Quilter made a beach ball frenzy block
- Deb of The Farmhouse Quilter made a square sky block
- Lori of SewPsyched! made a modern dogwood block
- Amy of 13 Spools made a Adele star block
- Denise of CrafTraditions made a magic squares block
- Sandra of The Bias Edge made a chevron among chevrons block
- Kathryn of Upitis Quilts made a modern popsicle block
- Sandra of One Million Stitches made a Georgian flag block
For a chance to win a 1/2 yard bundle of the Watermelon Summer Palette of our Prairie Cloth Solids, make sure you're signed up to follow Inspired by Fabric (either through a blog reader or via email; see options on the right-hand sidebar). Leave a comment letting us know that you follow and letting us know which of today's featured blocks you like best. This giveaway is open through Monday, September 7th at 11:59 pm EST. We will announce winners for all of the hop's giveaways after Labor Day.
You'll have another chance to win a bundle today over at Terri Ann's blog.