Thanksgiving is a little more than two weeks away...is the annual turkey dinner at your house this year? If it is, it's time to get started! (Not on your menu...save that for next week!)
Nope, it's time to get started on a harvest-themed table runner to dress up your table. We've searched the Internet and come up with 6 that we really like, along with some fabric recommendations.
Happy sewing! And remember, the beauty of a table runner is that you can stitch it quickly--plenty of time to have it finished and on your table by November 27!
1. Ombre table runner from The Destashification Project
Suggested fabrics to use: Shadows
2. Quilt as you go table runner from Diary of a Quilter
Suggested fabrics to use: Topaz
3. Woven squares table runner from The Recipe Bunny
Suggested fabrics to use: A New Leaf
4. Leaf applique table runner from Seasoned Homemaker
Suggested fabrics to use: Autumn in the Forest
5. Half-square triangle table runner from The Sassy Quilter
Suggested fabrics: Batiks
6. Disappearing ninepatch table runner
Suggested fabrics to use: Marblehead (featured in photo above)