This just in...or technically, out, as in "out and available in your local quilt shop":
These fun cartoon-like zoo animals are looking for a good home! Is it yours?
What kind of quilt, you ask? While the possibilities are endless, we'd suggest trying an I Spy design--perfect for little ones to spend hours hunting for their favorite zoo friends.
Want to join in the I Spy fun? Check out the links below:
- Try this tutorial for an I Spy disappearing nine-patch.
- Here's another easy tutorial--cut large squares for the blocks and fussy-cut smaller squares for the sashing squares. Lots of I Spy fun!
- And of course, you can't forget the more traditional hexagon I Spy quilt.
- Looking for more ideas? You can find a bunch of I Spy designs here.
- More inspiration here--not all with tutorials, but plenty of ideas, and some are easy enough to do without a pattern!
- See the entire Zany Zoo collection here.