We've launched this blog to share our fabric inspiration with you.
We know you're a fabric lover, and we are too. The next best thing to fabric in hand (that comes at the bottom of this post!) is being inspired by fabric. Whether it's swatches of new prints, finished quilts and sewing projects others have created, Q&A sessions with our designers, or charity endeavors, you'll find it here.
Our posts will include:
- sneak peeks at upcoming fabric lines (like Ro Gregg's A Star is Born, Judy Hansen's Cooks Helper and Sara Trail's Folk Heart)
- up close and personal looks into our designers' studios (Ro Gregg's inspiration for the Marblehead collection came from a master bath renovation!)
- quilting news (Did you know that Fabri-Quilt is a sponsor of APQ's 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge? Watch for stories of groups turning our fabric into pillowcases.)
- features on projects made with Fabri-Quilt fabric (email photos of projects you've made using our fabric to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may feature you!)
- fabric giveaways (Yep! Everyone's favorite…free fabric!)
Now that you're here, sign up as a follower by clicking ''Join this site'' in the righthand sidebar, or sign up to receive notifications of new posts by email (also on the righthand sidebar). Either way you'll be notified every time we post something new.
The giveaway is now closed. Thank you!
Check out these beauties that you could win:
p.s. You can also find us on Facebook. Like our Facebook page and leave a comment telling here telling us, and you'll receive a second entry in the fat quarter bundle giveaway!