We're spending this week featuring the companies who are sponsoring our 2013 Marblehead Challenge so you can get to know both them and the products they offer better.
When you enter a quilt shop and see this:
You know you've come to the right place. Located in Overland Park, Kansas, Quilted Memories specializes in a little bit of everything, which seems like a contradiction, but in this case, it's not. (And if Kansas is a little too far for you, don't worry...you can find the shop and most of its products online too!.)
- The shop is an authorized Nolting dealer
- Batting, batting, and more batting--from Hobbs
- Superior Threads in all your favorite colors
- Oh, and did we mention fabric? You'll find a wide variety of Fabri-Quilt collections in the shop
- A friendly, informed staff who can help you with questions on anything the store carries
Owner Lyn Heilman offers a variety of services for quilters. One of her "greatest joys is helping people create a quilt that preserves their memories." These custom memory quilts can be made using photos, t-shirts, and other special clothing or fabric items. Machine quilting is another popular service for both local customers and those that ship their quilts in.
This one-stop shop can fulfill all of your quilting needs and comes with top-notch customer service from friendly quilters. Whether it's in person or online, you won't be disappointed with a visit to Quilted Memories!
Thanks so much to Quilted Memories for sponsoring our 2013 Marblehead Challenge!